Thursday, February 26, 2009

4" Paratrooper Mini For Mini-Munny Artist Trade #3

So here is a paratrooper mini-munny that I created for the Mini Munny Artist Trade #3 that I am actually hosting. This mini went to Mucky Mann who happens to hail from Nova Scotia, Canada. I don't know how long it will take for it to get there but I hope it does. This is actually the first mini-munny that I sculpted almost over a year ago but once again has been sitting on my shelf for something good to happen. I decided to finally use it for this. This is also the last custom I utilized cheap Applebarrel Acrylics on. It was still a little tacky after drying for so long, but what can you do. She (eyes tell it all) also comes with a non functional parachute, which I created after this picture. Hopefully Mucky Mann displays it with the functional parachute open. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Alex said...

O_O Very nice!!!

(Draifet)