Friday, April 9, 2010

Seductive Geisha



This is a seductive geisha I created for a lucky message board member who won one of the Most Wanted Series 1 raffle. This is actually a prototype I came up with for a future geisha set that I want to do. I'm just trying a couple of concepts and seeing if those ideas will take me somewhere. I kept the dunny ears but chopped off 3/4 of it and covered it with sculpey. The Kanji on the back is the character for "fortress" which is the literal translation of my last name. I've been reading tons and tons of fuedal era themed manga so I've got tons of research material. Keep a look out for what I have in store for this concept and theme. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.