Friday, August 21, 2009

7" Chinese Dragon Munny


Been a while since I posted, just been really busy lately. Here is a munny Chinese Dragon I did for the Lift Detroit summer of munny show a couple of months ago. This was originally done for their winter show with a different color scheme, but I wasn't able to complete it in time. So it was saved for the summer with a new and fresh color scheme. Unfortunately, it was really damaged and broke into pieces during shipping so it never made it in the show. Sucks for me, lesson learned! I'm never gonna use DAS air dry clay for big projects like this again! That's probably why I took too long to post this.... all that hard work for nothing. Life goes on... so RIP Chinese Dragon Munny. Another will be made to replace you in the not so near future. : (

No comments: