Friday, August 21, 2009

"Fat Martin" for Message Board Fatcap Trade




Here is my first Fatcap custom done for the Message Board Fatcap Trade. "Big Sarge" is a Fat Martin modeled off of Ashley Woods "Large Martin" from his World War Robot Comic Series. If you have never read it, definitely pick it up. I put a lot of hard work into this one, especially with all the articulation of the arms, waist, and legs. I'm glad it went to a good home in Jared Cain aka Nike Jerk who I've purchased customs from in the past. Unfortunately, I failed to finish strong with the painting. This I still suck at and need more experience in doing so. I didn't plan on doing this as I was stripping the fatcap. I let my hands just mold it into what it is now and am amazed at what I did. I'm currently planning a 7" version of this for the Montreal Munny show at the end of September, so look out for that one. Hopefully, my experience on this one will make that 7" a little bit better.

No comments: