Thursday, September 11, 2008

Message Board Custom Trade Series 9

Message Board Custom Dunny Trade Series 9 is here.  I'm not supposed to post pics of my piece until my tradee receives it but oh well.  It's not really showing it on the message boards though.  Anyone who wants a sneak peek would have to look at this blog.  Well, I ended up doing a dragon this time.  Came out really well.  I know that the sculpting doesn't look all that clean, but I was trying to go for the woodcut look.  Much thanks go out to my photographer sister-in-law who took these professional pics of the piece.  Makes it look a lot better than the iphone camera or old digital camera that I have.  A couple of things... I was going to extend the neck but held out for the next time.  I will be making a larger version of this for the Premier Vinyl Customs Show (PVC) coming up in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.  Make sure you look out for that one.  I'm also planning to make a custom scroll box for this before I send it out next monday.  I'll post pics of that once I'm done!  Enjoy!

No comments: