Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dunny Dunny

This should have been posted over a month ago, but I don't know why I waited. Here's my 8 inch Dunny Dunny custom for the Coalesce New York show, which premiered at the beginning of September. This was a collab piece with Brian Colin aka Codedecoinc. He completed his part by creating the monster that emerges from the toilet shown in the picture on the bottom. Great job Brian and thanks!!! He's on sale here for $250 if anyone is interested....www.coalescecustomvinylshow.blogspot.com.
The hingework delayed me a bit when creating this custom but I made it work. Also the toilet seat is too thin, which I'll have to fix that for the next time I do a custom like this. Overall, I enjoyed doing this custom. It was easier doing all the lines as opposed to the original 3 inch custom I did. Look out in the future when I do a munny version of this for the the Montreal Munny Monster show with my own monster emerging from the bowl!

No comments: