Thursday, October 23, 2008

Toilet Terror!

This is my recent custom made especially for the Montreal Munny-Monster Invasion Show set for this weekend of October the 25th. I sent in a munny version of the toilet customs I do, and dunny (with ears cut off) friend that comes out. Yes the plunger is filthy. The swirl designs are supposed to be like the skeleton as with the black and white color option. The hinge job is a different change from what I've done in the past. It seems a lot cleaner even with the protrusion at the back of the head. Also this marks the first time I'm using professional acrylic paints. It seemed a lot easier to do the fine lines once I got the hang of it.
I was scared of a lot of things when I was growing up. The most I was scared of was that little toilet demon from the movie "Ghoulies". You remember that, if not look it up on google, it came out sometime mid 80's. That's what this custom pays homage to, our young imaginations and the images and thoughts that play with our heads during that time. Enjoy!

No comments: