Monday, November 10, 2008

Tiny Toilet Terror Dunny

So here is a custom dunny I just completed for a private trade with Felix Jackson. Tiny toilet terror dunny with roll of teepee, filthy plunger, and detachable poopie friend. I like this black colorway because it makes the white designs stand out. Also, the hinging job on this one is a lot better than the first toilet dunny I made. I had weighted this little guy with 8 peices of lead sinkers in hopes that he may stand on his own. Sorry to say that he still tips over once the head is fully open.
In exchange for this fella, I will be getting a custom MF Doom Dunny made by Felix, along with a couple of Obama stickers he made. What a deal! On another note, this is my last custom that I will be using Applebarrel paints. From now own I will only use liquitex acryilic paints! I am slowly evolving! hahaha Enjoy!

No comments: