Monday, November 24, 2008

Royal Samurai Retainer Dunnys


Here is my two latest sword and spear wielding customs. Inspired by Grimsheep's ponytailed Hellboy from Messageboard Dunny Trade #9. I decided to change the dunny ears into a single topknot to form the head for these two Royal Samurai Retainers. Enjoyed my time customizing these, one for the Super Duper Dunny Trade and the other to sell to anyone on the boards. The only problem I had was that the shape of the head and how I did the eyes made them look like an older version of that character on The Family Guy.hahaha Both come accessorized and ready for battle with sword and spear. These are my test dunnys for an up and coming blind box series that I am planning... Samurai's, Ronin, and Ninja's! So be on the lookout for that one. Enjoy!

No comments: